Sunday, November 6, 2011

Charlie is nine months old!

Technically, it was yesterday, but I'm writing about it today. :) Charlie is celebrating his nine month birthday with a growth spurt. He woke at 3:00 this morning to eat (that NEVER happens) then woke for the day at 6:30. He nursed five times throughout the day and ate the following for solid meals:
Breakfast - YoBaby organic banana yogurt; half an organic blueberry waffle
Snack - half an organic kiwi cut into cubes; 1/4 cup of organic oatmeal mixed with breastmilk
Lunch - cubed sweet potatoes with cinnamon and organic green beans
Dinner - organic cheddar cheese on a slice of whole grain toast; half an organic banana

I am loving making Charlie's food, and I try to feed him organic as much as possible. He's doing so well with his finger foods too. I even got to witness an excellent example of the pincer grasp at dinner tonight. :) Here's our little man in all his nine-month glory!


Charlie is just 91 days shy of his first birthday. I can not even believe that! He is such a good baby and I am so proud to be his mom. Love this little boy!

No comments: