Saturday, July 9, 2011

I hope that one day...

... I'll be as great of a mom as my mom is to me. I had a bit of a rough week and she drove down from MA today just to check in and say hi. And then my dad surprised her by accompanying her on the trip. So Charlie and I got to see them both and hang out together all day. It was awesome! My favorite parts of the day were when my dad was making Charlie laugh during lunch and when my mom got to change Charlie's outfit three times. Love my happy spitter! ;)

Speaking of spitting, I tried out our new drooler bibs from Apple Tree Boutique today. Love them! Here is Charlie modeling the doggie version while he practices his sitting up skills.


Edit - I forgot to mention that my dad lowered the crib mattress today. Tear! Baby Charlie is growing so fast...

No comments: