Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting Better

I didn't post after night 2 in the crib because I couldn't even see straight, let alone type. ;)  Charlie was up at 11, 1, 3, 4, and 5. Yikes! I did manage to drive down the shore yesterday so we could visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Maybe the sea air helped him sleep better because last night was bed by 8, up at 11:30, 3:30, and 5 - more like our "schedule" when he slept in the Rock n Play. I hope this is the light at the end of the tunnel!

An unfortunate side effect of the crib sleeping is diaper leaking. Not sure what that is about, but apparently when he lies flat for a long time, the diapers leak up the back. I posted on the cloth diapering board on thebump.com for some advice, but if you have any, please share it! I hate having to undress him in the middle of the night because his back is soaked!  (**Update - many people recommend hemp inserts. I'm going to order a few and try it out...)

I ordered Charlie's baptism invitations today. Here's the photo I ended up selecting (though I made it black and white). Cute right?


Breakfast - all natural peanut butter on whole grain toast; grapefruit; cranberry juice
Snack - Fiber One toaster pastry; light chocolate soy milk
Lunch - Amy's organic burrito; organic tortilla chips and salsa
Snack - vegan fruit, nuts, and seeds bar
Dinner - veggie burger on a whole wheat tortilla with ketchup and mustard; baked fries
Dessert - half a black and white cookie

No comments: