Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm in love...

with Peapod! All of my groceries arrived in great shape and were carried right into my kitchen. Seriously the coolest thing ever. It was so nice to have real food to eat today. My mother-in-law also brought us food yesterday, so Charles and I will be able to enjoy something more nutritious than half a cucumber for dinner. :)


As I type this (with one hand) Charlie is now going on 2.5 hours since he last ate. Could we be turning a corner? I don't want to get my hopes up (especially since he was up from 1:30-3:00 AM last night - and ate again at 4!). But maybe I'll get those three and four hour stretches back one day... a girl can dream. (Which is an ironic statement seeing how I'd have to be sleeping in order to dream.) ;)

Breakfast - one organic egg with American cheese and ketchup on whole grain toast; grapefruit juice
Snack - honey wheat pretzels
Lunch - garden salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onions, broccoli, and olives); side of mac n cheese
Snack - grapefruit
Dinner - veggie burger with ketchup and mustard; potato pancake
Dessert - soy ice cream sandwich

No comments: