Thursday, April 14, 2011

Play Date/New Phone/Sleep Update

Yesterday Charlie and I walked over to our neighbor's house to meet Mira. She was born a week or so before Charles. While they didn't really play (one ate while the other slept and vice versa) it was great to spend some time with another mom and get out of the house for a bit. There are actually two other babies on our block who were born in the past two weeks, so the foursome will go through school together. Cute!

Today I got a new iPhone - yay! It had been a long time coming. As past tradition dictates, JA was my first phone call. And then Charlie was my first picture. He's already been set as my wallpaper. :)
Our little guy is doing such a nice job in his crib... I bet he barely even remembers that Rock n Play sleeper. I've even removed the rolled towels from under the mattress so he's officially flat now. Last night he woke at 12:30 for the first time (a five-hour stretch!) Unfortunately he fell fast asleep before we could get a burp out. I also fell asleep and when I woke at 2 to put him in his crib, he woke with a gas bubble. I HATE when this happens, because we spent the next hour and a half trying to get it out. He finally fell back asleep at 3:30, woke again at 5:30 and went back to sleep until after 7 (a first!) Every day/night is a new adventure. ;)

Breakfast - all natural peanut butter on whole grain toast; grapefruit juice
Lunch - veggie burger with lettuce and tomato
Dinner - Amy's organic bean burrito
Dessert - two homemade brownie bites

No comments: