Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost There...

Tomorrow is my last day of work. Not many people thought I'd make it to this point, but I was pretty confident I could do it. My maternity leave replacement has been with me since Tuesday and she's doing an awesome job! I feel very confident leaving her in charge. I can safely say that at 3:30 PM tomorrow afternoon, I will be totally focused on Charles Henry and not worried about my 22 other little angels. (Well, I'm sure I'll be thinking of them just a little now and then...)

So now starts the real waiting game. My dad is hoping I hold out another week because he'd really like to be able to visit when Charlie is born but his work schedule is pretty crazy until the 11th. John is hoping for a Monday delivery, because that was his grandma's birthday, and he knows that she's looking down from heaven and would have loved Charles so much. My father-in-law thinks he might come on Saturday, since that is his due date and he wants to be perfect. :)  I think he's going to come sometime the week after next. I anticipate still being pregnant at 41 weeks, but hope that I go sometime that week so we don't have to do an induction. Whatever happens, we just want a happy, healthy baby. He'll come when he's ready. In the meantime, when people ask, "Have you had that baby yet?" I'll just send them to this site.

Breakfast - Fiber One toaster pastry
Lunch - two slices of organic spinach and tomato pizza; organic romaine, grape tomatoes and cucumbers with light honey mustard dressing; cantaloupe; 100-calorie fat-free pudding
Snack - handful of tortilla chips with shredded cheese and salsa
Dinner - take out with my "Jersey Shore view crew"

No comments: