Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting Better...

So my attempt at sleeping when Charlie sleeps is definitely helping. I am still significantly sleep-deprived, but I'm coping way better with a few more hours of sleep throughout the day. Last night our crew came over to watch Jersey Shore, but I only hung out for less than an hour to eat dinner before I excused myself to go to bed. I felt kind of bad, but like they say in Nu Joisy "You gotta do what you gotta do."  :)

I'll leave you with some Charlie cuteness... here he is in his first attempt at "playtime." I think he liked it!



Thursday
Breakfast - one organic egg with American cheese on an English muffin; roasted potatoes with organic ketchup; cranberry juice
Snack - orange
Lunch - spinach lasagna; homemade chocolate pudding
Snack - handful of pita chips; maple and brown sugar oatmeal
Dinner - cheese ravioli; garden salad with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber with Italian dressing; dinner roll

Friday
Breakfast - half an English muffin with natural peanut butter; organic apple; cranberry juice
Snack - Greek strawberry yogurt
Lunch - cheese ravioli; dinner roll
Dinner - spinach lasagna; garden salad with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber with Italian dressing; dinner roll

No comments: