Friday, February 18, 2011

Newborn Class and Baby Book Update

So I realize this is probably something I should have taken before I had Charles, but better late than never right? Last night, John's mom and I went to a newborn care class at our pediatrician's office. Have I mentioned how much I love Dr. G? She is the perfect balance of practical and nurturing and I really like her personality. There were four groups of us there (the other three were still expecting) and I did feel like the resident expert. ;) Now that Charlie is almost two weeks old, I'm an old pro at this Mom thing.

Yesterday I also worked on updating the baby book. I'm really trying to stay on top of this so that by the end of his first year it will be complete. No procrastination allowed! Here are a few of the pages I updated...

The Cover:

The Birth Story (a relatively child-friendly version) :)

First Photo



Going Home 
His First Week


No comments: