Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Following Doctor's Orders

Today Molly, Maggie and I took our afternoon nap together. I came home from school, fed the dogs, and we all laid down on the couch. I made sure to set my alarm so I didn't sleep for more than an hour or so. Perfect! Following doctor's orders was never so easy!

The nurse at school was out today so my principal called over to the other elementary school to ask about her baby-delivering skills. Everyone is expecting me to deliver this baby in the next few days at school, but they should trust me when I say it's not going to happen. Even JA is asking when I'm going to give him his baby. Ha ha ha... around 41w3d, like most first time moms. Less than 5% deliver on their due date, though Dr. G. did say he's at the hospital all day on Saturday so that day would work well for him. I'll see what I can do...

Breakfast - egg and cheese on a croissant; hash browns; decaf tea with honey
Lunch - soy "chicken" patty on a whole wheat tortilla with a slice of American cheese and light honey mustard dressing; Greek raspberry yogurt; handful of pretzel sticks
Snack - Kashi granola bar
Dinner - Annie's organic white cheddar mac and cheese; garden salad with organic romaine, tomato, and cucumber with all natural chipotle ranch dressing

2 comments:

Josefine said...

I can't believe you are down to DAYS!!! So exciting, I hope you make it through the week!

Vanessa said...

Just said this to John - the floating baby says 4 days!! Even if we add a few, we are getting close. You will be there soon too! :)