Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back to Normal

Wednesday was my six week follow-up with my OB. I'm happy to report that I am back to my pre-pregnancy self. My weight was exactly what it was at my first pre-natal appointment (which was six weeks into my pregnancy). BP was its normal low-self (94/60) and I can resume all activities... though finding time to work out should be interesting. Charlie had to come with me and he was such a good boy. All the women in the office ohhed and ahhed all over him, of course. Also, his sleep was a little better the past two nights - back to our usual "schedule" of bed by 9:30, and up around 1, 4, and 6. We haven't had any more 5-6 hour stretches, so I'm hoping those come back sometime soon. :)

Charlie has his next big appointment in a week and a half. After that, I am so excited to head up to MA for a few days. I miss my family...

Breakfast - two organic eggs with American cheese and ketchup on whole grain toast
Snack - Reese's peanut butter cups
Lunch - baked ziti; Caesar salad
Dinner - soy chicken strips with American cheese on a whole wheat tortilla; baked fries

No comments: