Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to School Night

So tonight was supposed to be the night I "came out" to parents. And wouldn't you know... not one of them said a word to me! I did wear a loose top, but I thought it was pretty obvious. Apparently I'm still in that stage where people aren't sure and unless I'm displaying signs of labor, no one is going to say anything. :) Anywho, I'm done worrying about it. When it happens, it happens. Until then, let's say hello to our little man.

Cute little profile

Arching his back

Mouth open - we actually saw him practicing swallowing!

Baby feet!! I'm obsessed. :)

The shot I can embarass our boy with for years to come. :) Can you spot it?

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel
Lunch - two slices of American on half a whole wheat pita with organic lettuce and tomato; pita chips and hummus, Greek blueberry yogurt; whole grain pretzels
Snack - unsweetened apple sauce
Dinner - garden salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, croutons) with honey mustard dressing; a few waffle fries
Dessert - kiddie cup of peanut butter ice cream

No comments: