Friday, September 3, 2010

Earl

No, we're not considering this as a potential name for Baby A. It's actually the name of the latest hurricane to threaten the East Coast. JA and I drove up to MA this morning and only hit a bit of rain here and there... but it's coming. Flashlights, bottles of water, and snuggle puppies are ready to go. ;) Molly and Maggie don't really like the rain, but they do appreciate cuddling up on a cold, rainy day.
Maggie likes to be the big spoon. Molly doesn't seem to mind.

When I first saw my mom and dad they automatically wanted to see my baby belly. It's hard to miss now, but I have to manage to hide it for a few more days at work. I've decided that I'll tell my principal on Wednesday and my colleagues on Friday (if I get the OK from her first). It will be good to finally be "out". :)

Breakfast - homemade egg salad on a sandwich thin; blueberry pomegranate juice
Snack - handful of almonds; organic strawberries
Lunch - Caesar wrap (Romaine, croutons, cheese, dressing); salt and vinegar chips
Snack - slice of cheese pizza
Dinner - garden salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, green pepper, croutons) with light balsamic dressing and a slice of garlic bread
Dessert - frozen fruit juice bar

No comments: