Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Off

Happy New Year to my Jewish friends! We are off from school today for Rosh Hashanah and I was a busy little bee. Here's what I accomplished:
  • cleaned the first level of our house
  • removed all non-maternity pants from my closet and packed them away
  • did three loads of laundry
  • ironed a few items
  • ran a few errands
Go me! I also managed to do a little more baby gear research. I spent some time looking at baby carriers. I think I'm settled on the Ergo for when the baby is older:
I'm currently contemplating the differences between the Moby Wrap and the Baby K'Tan for when Baby A is still itty bitty. I have to confess that they both intimidate me. I think I'm going to feel like a mummy! But I've read such great things about them and how nice of a bonding experience it is. Good thing I have some time to decide...


Breakfast - two organic eggs and one slice of cheese on a sandwich thin; OJ
Lunch - "chicken" patty on a plain bagel with organic lettuce and tomato; baked fries
Snack - cup of Amy's organic veggie soup; handful of sour watermelon slices
Dinner - half a veggie burrito; hard veggie taco
Dessert - small piece of ice cream cake (so good!)

No comments: