Thursday, September 23, 2010

Movement

Every so often, our baby boy makes himself known to me. These are my favorite moments of the day. I can feel him gently rolling around, or sometimes I get a fun little poke from the inside. It is at once the coolest and weirdest thing I've ever felt. Many people say I won't be liking those movements when he's jamming a foot in my ribs, but right now, I love it!

Baby and I went to yoga again tonight. The new studio is about a forty minute drive, which is way too long, but until I find something closer, it will have to do. I'm also going to explore the prenatal water aerobics class offered by the hospital. I have visions of old people when I think of water aerobics but we'll see...

I am pretty confident this man will not be in my prenatal class.

Breakfast - whole wheat everything bagel with light veggie cream cheese
Lunch - two slices of American on half a whole wheat pita with organic lettuce and tomato; whole grain pretzels; Greek pomegranate yogurt; unsweetened apple sauce
Snack - Kashi granola bar; apple; handful of almonds
Dinner - two mini baked egg rolls; veggie cheeseburger on a bun with ketchup, mustard, and pickles; baked fries

No comments: