Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Cat's Out of the Bag

So I finally told my principal today... and she was SOOO nice about it! I'm glad I stopped worrying yesterday because she really was sweet and genuinely happy for me. I still have to submit my official letter to the Board so we'll have to figure out my dates for leaving and returning. I'm just so relieved to have it out in the open. Now I just have to deal with the parents... ;) My mom's advice was to just start wearing "the most maternity-looking clothes" I can so they can just figure it out for themselves. I think this growing bump is going to spill the beans no matter what I'm wearing. Amy, Nicole, and I met up for drinks after school and I caught a glimpse of myself in the entry way mirror. I don't see how anyone wouldn't be able to tell, but maybe I'm more sensitive to it. Maybe I should just wear this to work on Friday?

Breakfast - plain bagel with light veggie cream cheese
Snack - organic celery with natural peanut butter
Lunch - a little baked ziti; garden salad with organic romaine and tomato with light honey mustard dressing; organic tortilla chips with guacamole
Snack - organic apple
Dinner - a few nachos and a cheese empanada

No comments: