Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Seeing Red

Nope - I'm not angry. My front door is finished! It's going to rain all week, so I will post pictures once the sun comes back out. I think I like it though. :)

Tonight was my last yoga class at the studio far, far away. I called a place right down town that has a prenatal class. Hopefully I like it and Baby and I can be yen a lot closer to home. I'm also starting the prenatal water aerobics class in late October. Should be interesting...

Today was a pretty typical day - not much to report. I did feel our little guy a few times throughout the day, and broke out into a huge smile each time. People are going to start thinking something is wrong with me. I like to think Baby is smiling right along with me.


Breakfast - one organic egg and cheese on half a whole wheat pita; glass of chocolate soy milk
Snack - Kashi granola bar
Lunch - garden salad with organic lettuce and tomato with light honey mustard dressing; penne vodka; unsweetened apple sauce; pita chips
Snack - reduced fat Cheeze-Its; Hershey's miniature (dark chocolate)
Dinner - half a baked potato; slice of cheese pizza; garden salad with organic lettuce and tomato with light honey mustard dressing

No comments: