Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Curse of the Short Torso

Lately I've been feeling like Charlie is living in my rib cage instead of my uterus. Holy cow! JA will attest to the fact that I hate wearing bras because they are so uncomfortable! Tonight I finally gave up and bought two bras in the maternity section of Macy's. Goodbye cute little Victoria's Secret bras... hello comfort! I can't wait to be able to breathe in the afternoon again. :)

In other news, I'm going to start those prenatal aqua aerobics classes at the end of November. It should be interesting to see a bunch of rotund ladies bopping around in the pool. I'm sure it will be quite the experience. My neighborhood yoga class is fun, but it's not exactly consistent. It's been canceled a few times because of illness or child care issues with the other women. At least the aerobics class will be sure to meet each week and Baby and I will get our exercise. If all else fails, I'm just going start this woman's workout.



Breakfast - small slice of crumb cake; half a plain bagel with veggie cream cheese; handful of red grapes; strawberry banana juice
Snack - small slice of crumb cake (it was good!)
Lunch - half a burrito with rice, black beans, and cheese with salsa; fruit snacks
Snack - bowl of Count Chocula with organic low fat milk
Dinner - two slices of cheese pizza with "meatballs"
Dessert - glass of organic, low fat, chocolate soy milk

No comments: