Friday, November 5, 2010

Vacation

Today was a great example of a perfect vacation day! We woke up, ate breakfast, went for a walk, went to lunch, did a little shopping, laid by the pool, watched a movie, and went to dinner. Our plan for the rest of the evening is to watch another movie and maybe play some cards. The only thing missing is JA... Vacation is not complete without him. I am enjoying this girls' weekend but miss my guy.

I did buy a fun stuffed lobster for our little guy's nursery today. So cute! I also received a call from Crib World that the crib is in... Earlier than expected, but I'm excited! The nursery isn't ready for furniture yet but it will be soon. The store will hold the crib for as long as we need until we can get it. My father-in-law has graciously offered to use his truck to pick it up and help us assemble it. We'll have the dresser as well to put together. I'm not sure about the glider, but I feel like we'll be assembly experts in no time. :)

Breakfast - two organic eggs scrambled with cheese on whole grain toast with ketchup; OJ
Snack - Greek pomegranate yogurt
Lunch - burrito salad (lettuce, black beans, salsa and cheese); handful of fries
Snack - organic apple; natural peanut butter on whole grain toast
Dinner - mozzarella, tomato, and pesto on a grilled pita; fries

No comments: