Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Packing!

I'm leaving for a girls' long-weekend to Florida on Thursday and I'm soooo excited! It will be nice to get away after this week of parent conferences. Everything is going very well, but I'm ready for a break. I'm trying to figure out what clothes to pack that A - are appropriate for Florida weather, and B - fit. Should be interesting... :)

Breakfast - bowl of Life cereal with organic low fat milk; toast with all natural peanut butter; half cranberry juice/half water
Snack - Kashi granola bar
Lunch - ziti with two "meatballs"; five water crackers with hummus; organic, low sugar pink lemonade
Snack - fruit snacks
Dinner - mashed potatoes; vegetarian stuffing
Dessert - Count Chocula with low fat organic milk

I promise to eat my veggies tomorrow... just wasn't feeling it today. :(

No comments: