Monday, November 15, 2010

Financial Planning, Take 2

About six months ago, JA and I met with our financial planner to discuss our investments, retirement, and planning for the baby. We were very newly pregnant then, and my primary concern was making sure that we had enough money for me to stay home with Charlie until school started again in September. Well, we've definitely worked that all out, and thanks to JA's new promotion (way to go!) and our amazing moms, we are in good shape. I still feel like we spend more than we should on certain things, but I'm hoping that we'll continue our savings goals and be in a comfortable position come February.

On another fun note, JA and I found out that two of his coworkers are also expecting!! Charlie gets two more friends with which to grow up and play - yay! The couples live in neighboring towns so in addition to my two neighbors currently expecting, Charlie has four friends within a few months of his age. Fantastic!


Breakfast - baked hash browns; organic, light, chocolate soy milk
Snack - chipotle cheddar snack mix
Lunch - natural PB&J on whole grain bread; banana; natural apple sauce; fruit snacks
Snack - chipotle cheddar snack mix (thank goodness I'm not getting heartburn!)
Dinner - Gardenburger on a whole grain bun with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, and pickles; handful of fries and two onion rings
Dessert - glass of vanilla soy milk

No comments: