Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nursery Art

I've decided on a few prints from etsy for Charlie's nursery. We're staying with the color scheme in the fabric, but I'm adding a splash of red, as inspired by the lobster I picked up in Florida. My plan is to frame them with a wide matte and hang them above the twin bed. Over Charlie's crib I'm going to install his monogram. It's currently being designed by another etsy seller (love them!) and I'll post a pic when I get it. Here are the prints:
Breakfast - egg white and cheese on a croissant
Snack - Vitamin Water
Lunch - garden salad with romaine, spinach, tomato, cucumber, shredded cheese, chickpeas, and carrots with honey mustard vinaigrette; Kashi granola bar
Snack - apple; Greek blueberry yogurt
Dinner - a few tortilla chips and salsa; mixed green salad; slice of cheese pizza (can't wait to see our friends for 'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving!)



No comments: