Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Sue and I did the Polar Bear Plunge into the pool today. It's heated, so I'm totally exaggerating, but it was chilly when we got out. We had a totally fun day relaxing today. At the moment we are watching Eclipse and wondering how the books we loved became such ridiculously awesome awful movies. Oh well...

Oh, I wanted to show you the lobster I bought for Charlie. That's right, we have a name!!!!!! Charles Henry will be making his debut in February 2011. I've been testing it out for a week or so now and I'm really liking it. John and I talked about keeping it a secret so we wouldn't have to listen to everyone's opinions, but ultimately decided to share our choice.

As my mom said, this is a great way to welcome Charlie to New England. :)

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with organic light vanilla soy milk; OJ
Lunch - Romaine, Craisins, pecans and pears with raspberry vinaigrette; penne vodka
Snack/Dinner - Triscuits, Wheat Thins and Tostitos with hummus, spinach and artichoke dip, and homemade guacamole
Dessert - homemade brownie with organic light vanilla soy milk

No comments: