Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gracias!

The thank you notes are done! Yay! Again, I am so appreciative of everyone's generosity to us and Baby Charlie. The boy is set for a good long while. :) The only thing we really have left to purchase are the monitors (video and breathing), baby food maker, and a few little other items. Babies R Us sends a 15% off coupon to complete your registry, plus I plan to save a few 20% off ones from BB&B (which BRU will let you use if they aren't expired). Of course, we still have the neighborhood and school showers to go. More thank you notes to write... ;)

Since my notes are done, I'm spending tonight doing some more baby laundry. Charlie's drawers and closet are just about stocked and ready to go. Tonight I finished washing the other gifts we've gotten, along with the clothes from my neighbor. I also remade the twin bed and sorted the bathroom baskets to make space for Charlie's hooded towels and washcloths. I sorted some books into the newly-painted side table and stocked the rest of the baskets in the closet with extra items we won't need on hand or right away. Getting there...

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on a croissant; organic, chocolate soy milk
Lunch - penne with tomatoes and spinach; four pieces of organic cheddar on Ritz crackers; four strawberries
Snack - small homemade brownie
Dinner - vegetable pad thai; garden salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and red onion
Dessert - cup of hot chocolate; half a mint chocolate chip cookie

No comments: