Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm sick :(

Yuck! I thought I had this cold beat down (ala Pauly D and the beat from The Jersey Shore) but it's back again with a vengeance. I've had students out sick all week, including one diagnosed with strep throat today. My plan is to go home and rest, rest, rest. We are supposed to tour the maternity center tomorrow and take our one and only birth class on Sunday, so I want to rest up for those events. Wish me luck, and send some get well vibes my way please!


Breakfast - baked egg and cheese souffle; slice of French toast; fruit salad (strawberries, melon, pineapple, blueberries); OJ
Lunch - Quizno's veggie sandwich on wheat bread (lettuce, tomato, guacamole, onions, banana peppers, oil and vinegar); Baked Lays
Snack - natural apple sauce; handful of blueberries; small piece of cinnamon cake
Dinner - miso soup; four pieces vegetable sushi; handful of edamame; vegetable spring rolls

No comments: