Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sending Christmas Cards!

I mean, Thank You Notes! Tonight my goal is to get through at least half my list. The ultimate goal is to have them in the mail before Saturday, when I get a whole new batch for the NJ shower. JA put it eloquently when he was moving all of the gifts upstairs. "Man, I am cursing how generous these people are!!" :)

Only two more days of work before the three-day weekend! Charlie continues to be an excellent resident and I can't believe we are approaching only 8 weeks to go... He's moving so much each day! I've heard that movement decreases as time goes on and baby runs out of room, so I'm trying to enjoy every little roll, pop, and hiccup while I can. I still can't believe that in just two months we'll have a baby in the house! I know that the first several weeks will be rough, but I also know that it's totally worth it. We can do this!! Now... off to write more thank you notes...

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Honey Almond Flax) with organic, low fat milk; organic chocolate soy milk
Snack - slice of pumpkin bread
Lunch - veggie burger on whole wheat bread; natural tortilla chips and salsa; organic apple; organic celery with natural peanut butter
Dinner - cheese tortellini; slice of garlic toast
Dessert - glass of Ovaltine with organic, low fat milk

No comments: