Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So tired...

I'm not sure if this is a third trimester thing or if it's because I'm fighting a cold... but I am beat! Most people who know me well know that I am useless when I'm not rested - which should make for an interesting couple of weeks when Charlie is born. :) I'm hoping that I'll be so blinded by love I won't be able to see the clock tick away all those sleepless nights.

JA was really cute today showing off people our picture of Charles Henry. He might already be one of "those dads" but I can't blame him at all. I'm hoping we have even more fun shots of our son on the CD I pick up on Friday. I'll get to show his grandparents this weekend and my mom is visiting NYC on Sunday, so she'll get a sneak peak too. :)

Breakfast - bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch with organic, low fat milk
Snack - organic celery with natural peanut butter
Lunch - vegetable lasagna; garden salad (organic romaine, tomato, and cucumber with light raspberry vinaigrette); three pieces of cheddar cheese with two bagel chips; orange
Snack - Greek blueberry yogurt
Dinner - edamame; vegetable tempura; cucumber roll
Dessert - glass of organic chocolate milk

No comments: