Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tomorrow's Friday!

For me at least... :)  I'm taking a personal day on Friday, John is off on Friday, and my mom and Wendy are heading down tomorrow so we can spend the day together on Friday. So excited! I know they both read this so I also need to let them know that the cleaning fairy has yet to show up here. :(  I can promise you clean sheets and bathrooms, but the rest is quite cluttered with all sorts of baby gear. Guess I need to get used to this...

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on a croissant; organic pear
Snack - Rice Krispie treat
Lunch - a few bites of organc romaine and tomato and a few bites of cheese tortellini (wasn't too hungry)
Snack - half a low fat blueberry muffin
Lunch #2 - baked ziti; garden salad with tomato and cucumber
Dinner - two veggie bites; half a baked potato
Dessert - glass of Ovaltine made with organic, low fat milk

No comments: