Monday, December 6, 2010

Nursery To-Do List

This is what I need to accomplish this week:
  • iron the bedskirt for the twin and make the bed done!
  • install the curtain rods (though I might wait until I have the curtains back to make they will work
  • clean out the tools and packing materials that have accumulated in there done!
  • decide where I'm hanging the three etsy prints and choose frames
  • buy a quart of paint for the side table (changing the black to navy)
  • hand the mirror behind the door done!
  • write thank you notes (OK, that's not for the nursery, but I really need to get crackin')
On a bad note, yoga was canceled (again). On the bright side, I was able to check some things off my list! Not too much remaining I guess... until I get the fabric back I think that's all I can do. I'm also waiting for Wendy and my mom to come down this weekend to determine what clothing I'm going to wash for Charlie and what we can wait on until later. I do have a laundry bag full already with changing pad covers, Boppy covers, socks, bibs, and crib sheets. Very exciting! I can't wait to start putting away all of those aorable little things!

Breakfast - whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter; organic chocolate soy milk
Snack - Kashi granola bar; organic pear
Lunch - brown rice with peas and carrots; organic garden salad with romaine, tomatoes, and cucumbers with raspberry vinaigrette; organic celery with natural peanut butter; two slices of cheddar cheese
Snack - hot chocolate; homemade Oreo truffle
Dinner - handful of all-natural nachos with cheese and salsa; baked potato; two baked veggie bites with sour cream
Dessert - bowl of Cinnamon Life with organic, low fat milk

No comments: