Thursday, December 9, 2010

Long Weekend

Charlie and I get to spend a long weekend with his Avo and Madrinha starting tonight! I'm just finishing up some cleaning and laundry, and then it's a fun-filled family weekend ahead. Tomorrow we head to the spa for some facials and massages and Saturday is the NJ shower down the shore, hosted by my gracious MIL. More lovely gifts for Charles Henry... he's already so spoiled!

I did finished my thank you notes and mailed them out this morning. Hooray!

As I took a break from tidying up, I read this article about babies watching TV. Interesting...


Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an English muffin; baked hash browns; decaf caramel latte with skim milk
Snack - Rice Krispie treat
Lunch - cheese tortellini; organic romaine and tomato with light honey mustard dressing; Terra chips
Snack - organic pomegranate juice; York Peppermint Patty (not such a good idea for the heartburn!)
Dinner - bowl of Cinnamon Life with soy milk

No comments: