Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It looks worse before it gets better

Today was Day 2 in my classroom and I'm convinced I always make a mess before I set up. Here's how I left the room this afternoon...


Looottttts of work still to do... but I enjoy it. Tonight I also took Baby Allen to her first jewelry party. She bought me these earrings. Isn't she sweet?! ;) They will be fun to wear on a night out. And since I can't wear rings because of that silly rash on my hands, I figured fun earrings were important.


Breakfast - Cinnamon life with organic low fat milk
Snack - banana bread
Lunch - half an avocado, lettuce, and tomato sandwich on seven-grain bread; 1/4 baked potato; Ghirardelli dark mint chocolate square
Snack - Greek peach yogurt
Dinner - cheese ravioli and garlic bread
Snack - cheese and crackers; grapes

No comments: