Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation!

JA and I are in MA on a mini-vacation. We're staying with my mom and dad which is so nice for me... I love being in the home where I grew up and I hope our little one always feels as connected to our home. Last night I went to Black Eyed Peas with Wendy and six other girls - we had a blast! It was such an entertaining show. Baby A enjoyed it much more than DMB. :)  Fergie was so good... that girl has come a long way since her days on Kids Incorporated!


Tuesday
Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch with low fat organic milk
Snack - trail mix; Vitamin Water
Lunch - cheeseburger (no meat); small fry; lemonade
Snack - peanut butter granola bar
Dinner - Yesterday before the concert we went to The Greatest Bar and ordered a bunch of very tasty, yet very unhealthy, appetizers. Imagine an assortment of pizza, fries, nachos, and quesadillas. Yum!

Wednesday
Breakfast - one egg and a slice of zucchini bread (homemade by Wendy)
Snack - blueberries; wheat flat bread and veggie hummus
Lunch - slice of wheat pizza; pasta with peas in a light alfredo sauce
Dinner (Trio with Wendy and Joe) - bread (dipped in a yummy spicy oil and tomato sauce); walnut and apple salad; John's fries; several bites of delicious banana and chocolate desserts; decaf cappuccino

No comments: