Thursday, August 5, 2010

John, George, Henry, Benjamin, Catherine and Abigail

Today John and I toured a few historic sites in Quincy and Lexington and Concord. I'm constantly on the lookout for names and these were about the only ones I heard all day.  I like some of them... we'll see which one we end up choosing. ;)

A humble beginning for a future president. Baby A will grow up in a Colonial style home too. :)

It was very hot out and we did a good amount of walking but I held it together from about 9 this morning until 5 this afternoon. Yay for returning energy and feeling well! I made sure to stay hydrated and ate a few snacks throughout the day. Here's what I munched on today:

Breakfast - egg and cheese on a croissant
Snack - trail mix and LifeWater; Pirate's Booty
Lunch - Thai veggie wrap (cucumbers, red peppers, alfalfa sprouts, bean sprouts, cabbage, and carrots); Cape Cod salt and vinegar chips
Dinner - veggie burger; corn on the cob
Dessert - blueberry frozen fruit juice bar

On tomorrow's agenda: visits to The Diaper Lab, the Sam Adams brewery, and our friends Meg and Ryan from PC (which includes Meg's adorable guy Robbie and Ryan and Lynn's beautiful daughter Madelyn). I can't wait!

No comments: