Monday, August 30, 2010

Motivation

After experiencing some fall weather last week, we are back in the 90s here in NJ. I managed not to break too much of a sweat in my classroom today or at yoga tonight. I am about 90% done with set-up at school. To motivate myself to finish tomorrow, I'm treating myself to a mani/pedi and a beach/pool day on Wednesday if I get everything done. (In fairness, the mani/pedi was an end-of-year gift from a student so it's free!) Nothing like a little positive reinforcement to make me hustle. :)  Mrs. Z... are you up for a visit on Wednesday??

This is the actual bathing pavilion down the shore... don't worry Mom - I won't be jumping into the pool!

Breakfast - everything bagel with light veggie cream cheese
Snack - organic celery with natural peanut butter
Lunch - organic Romaine, cucumbers, and tomatoes with light honey mustard dressing; organic strawberries
Snack - Greek strawberry yogurt; Asian snack mix
Dinner - black beans and rice; a few pieces of plantain
Dessert - small piece of apple caramel cheesecake and chocolate cake

No comments: