Monday, August 9, 2010

A place for those cute little diapers

When my neighbor stopped by this morning with our mail and newspapers from last week she also had a box from Ruelala - my diaper bag! I'm not "out" to my neighbors yet so I didn't say anything about it but as soon as she left I opened it up to see this:

My new diaper bag by petunia pickle bottom!

I really like the fabric and the fact that it can be worn as a messenger bag or a backpack. It also has a great changing pad feature that unfolds right from the front of the bag:

Now we have a spot for all those adorable little diapers we picked up last week!

My painting is coming along nicely... despite my not getting started until late afternoon. I got tied up in baby gear research, which sucks you in like a black hole. The no-VOC paint is OK... thumbs up for the lack of fumes, but thumbs down for the coverage. I probably should have primed, but I've gotten used to The Home Depot's paint and primer in one... oh well! While there I checked out the door knobs and found some for the same price as eBay - score! So now not only will all our doors be white, they'll have shiny new satin nickel hardware as well. Stay tuned for pics...

Breakfast - one organic egg on whole grain toast with natural ketchup; OJ
Lunch - veggie burrito (a little rice, black beans, onions, peppers, corn, salsa, guacamole, and lettuce); Nantucket Nectars orange/pineapple/banana juice (I know it sounds like a weird combination, but at least it wasn't pickles and ice cream!)
Dinner - baked potato; green beans and broccoli
Dessert - cherry Italian ice

No comments: