Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Stroller News...

I realize that this post is going to get me into some trouble. My family has been reprimanding me any time I buy something for the baby. "You're having two showers!" they say. I know this... but it doesn't always help my ability to resist a great deal. Case in point: gilt had Maclaren strollers on sale this week. I knew that we'd most likely get a Maclaren as our umbrella stroller; you know, the lightweight one we keep in the car for trips to the mall (more shopping!) :)  The one that I liked was a bit pricey (of course). It normally retails for $350. However, with this super amazing sale, I could get it for under $200. You do the math - that's a great deal! So Baby Allen will be riding in style in this adorable Maclaren Spitfire Ryder Buggy. JA likes it... though the first words out of his mouth were, "Didn't people tell you to stop buying things?!" Hee hee hee...

Friday
Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel; OJ
Snack - organic blackberries; banana bread; decaf latte
Lunch - PB&J on whole grain bread; terra chips; Ghirardelli square (dark mint chocolate)
Snack - Greek raspberry yogurt
Dinner - veggie stromboli; Spanish rice; spinach and tomato baked with fontina cheese; gingerale

Saturday
Breakfast - egg white and cheese on a whole grain bagel
Snack - cantaloupe
Lunch - steamed veggie dumplings with a side of broccoli; sun-dried tomato stromboli; Ghirardelli square (dark mint chocolate)
Dinner - the rest of my lunch

No comments: