Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yoga

After my 50 minute commute took two hours(!) this morning, I thought it might be a good time to go back to yoga. Now that I'm in the second trimester and feeling great, I'm really looking forward to class. I could use a sense of peace and tranquility after all that traffic. Baby Allen is moving around and kicking and stretching so I figured I would too. :)

Speaking of which, check out these cool videos about what's going on with our little one. I watched the first three last night but I'm waiting to watch the others until I'm that far along. It gves me something special to look forward to!

Breakfast - egg and cheese on a croissant; OJ
Snack - half a corn muffin; Vitamin water
Lunch - half a bagel sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard; terra chips; fruit snacks
Snack - rest of my corn muffin; pear
Dinner - taboule with whole grain flat bread

No comments: