Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Sleeps Here

In one week I will be six months pregnant. This fact hit me last night and I thought... I should probably order a crib soon. So when I woke up this morning to a beautiful fall day I knew it would be a good day for crib shopping. Although I had already picked one out, I wanted to double check the store once more for the color choices. And it's a good thing I did! It turns out the color I thought I liked (espresso) was actually more cherry that dark brown. Also, the crib was a bit more flimsy in real life than I expected. Luckily, the store had a good selection and I was able to find another crib by the same designer that I loved. Clean, simple lines, dark, chocolate color, solid feel, good reputation - we have a winner. May I present where Baby A will sleep (soundly, I hope!)...

As a reminder, we'll be pairing it with this dresser from Ikea.

The woman at the store gave me an estimated delivery date in mid-December, so I'm glad I went in today. Hard to believe by the time this comes in Baby A's arrival will be shortly forthcoming!

Friday
Breakfast - cheese and crackers; OJ
Snack - Terra chips
Lunch - egg white and cheese on whole wheat toast; home fries
Snack - five strawberries; Kashi granola bar
Dinner - vegetable sushi roll; garden salad with ginger dressing; vegetable fried rice with grilled vegetables (broccoli, carrots, zucchini, squash); small piece of ice cream cake

Saturday
Breakfast - bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with low fat milk
Lunch - bowl of vegetable soup; small square of cheese pizza
Snack - cheese and crackers
Dinner - penne vodka; Caesar salad
Dessert - two brownie bites and a glass of low fat milk

No comments: