Friday, October 22, 2010

Last Hurrah

This weekend is our last big party before getting the house officially ready for the baby. I'm so excited to see our friends and family and to have a full house of sleepovers! I blame it on only child syndrome, but I really love sleepovers. I love preparing the rooms, making sure we have breakfast items, and leaving notes for our guests. It's like our home becomes a B&B. :)  After this weekend though, I'm really excited to get ready for our little boy. It is getting a bit more difficult to maneuver with this growing belly, so I'd like to get started on his room. It is my favorite guest room right now, so I'll be sad to see it go, but I have a feeling that the nursery will become my new favorite room soon enough.

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel; OJ
Lunch - wonton chips; broccoli, carrots, celery, and green beans with brown rice; Vitamin Water
Snack - four pieces of cheddar cheese and four Triscuits; Kashi granola bar
Dinner - cheese pizza; fun size Nerds and Skittles

No comments: