Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Massacre

Each year John and I host a party in October called Pumpkin Massacre. We gather our friends together, head over to a local farm stand, buy pumpkins, carve them, and then eat and drink ourselves silly for the rest of the night. The carving competition is getting fierce and I'm trying to find some good ideas for my pumpkin. Since I'll likely be one of the few sober ones wielding a knife, I feel good about my chances. :)


Breakfast - bowl of Life cereal with organic low fat milk
Snack - three pieces of cheddar with four Triscuits and two bagel chips
Lunch - natural peanut butter on an English muffin; pita chips and hummus; POP chips; Greek raspberry yogurt
Snack - handful of almonds
Dinner - Chipotle veggie burrito - Yummm!
Dessert - fun size Sweet Tarts and one mango melon Starburst

No comments: