Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mrs. A is going to have a baby!

I played "hangman" with my class today. The first phrase I gave them was "Mrs. A. has the best class." Note to any teachers out there... if your students guess A and S before they guess C and L, you will write a naughty word on the board. This may or may not have happened to me. ;)  After that phrase I wrote "Mrs. A. is going to have a baby." It took them a little longer to get it, but they did eventually. Their questions ranged from "Is it a boy or a girl?" to "What will you name him?" (My favorite suggestion was Dude.) They also had a ton of questions about when I was leaving and when I was coming back. I assured them that the person coming in would be wonderful and they wouldn't even miss me. I'm going to miss them terribly, but I'm sure I'll be quite busy at home.
I know it's politically incorrect to play this game. I don't really care. ;)

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on a multigrain bagel with ketchup
Snack - top of a bran muffin
Lunch - oraganic apple; cheddar cheese and Triscuits; handful of popcorn
Snack - rest of my bran muffin
Dinner - grilled cheese and half a sweet potato

No comments: