Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tired

For optimal functioning, my body has determined that I need ten hours of sleep a night. Seriously, this is how I feel my best. TEN HOURS! How often does this happen? Almost never. Eight is sufficient, but really ten is the magic number. So lately I've been staying up late trying to get things ready for our pumpkin party on Saturday. My ten hours has decreased to six or seven - unacceptable! Tonight I am vowing to be in bed by 10 PM at the latest. The magic housecleaning fairy will take care of the rest, right?
Breakfast - natural peanut butter on whole grain toast
Snack - pita chips and hummus
Lunch - slice of cheese pizza; mixed greens with Craisins and light balsamic dressing; POP chips; Greek blueberry yogurt
Snack - Kashi granola bar; handful of almonds
Dinner - organic mac and cheese; cheddar cheese and five triscuits
Dessert - apple turnover; cup of decaf tea with honey

No comments: