Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Presents!!

Maybe it's the only child in me, but I love getting presents! I'm 32 years old and the UPS driver is like Santa Claus in a brown suit instead of a red one. ;)  Today he brought us this:

Santa UPS man was even kind enough to move it into the foyer for me. I think he spotted the bump!

This is our Graco car seat and pack 'n' play in the very stylish Laguna Bay pattern. I love them! The PnP is too heavy for me to unpack so I'll have to wait for JA but I was so excited! Our family is too generous!

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an English muffin; baked hash browns with ketchup; OJ
Lunch - veggie burger (no bun); pita chips and hummus; POP chips; Greek peach yogurt
Snack - Kashi granola bar; Rice Krispie treat
Dinner - organic, low sodium vegetable soup; small baked potato
Dessert - bowl of Count Chocula cereal with low fat organic milk

No comments: