Friday, October 29, 2010

Double digits!!

Guess which one of us is 6 1/2 months pregnant? ;)  Mmmm... now I want peanut M&Ms.


Today Baby and I hit double digits - 99 days to go until my due date! Of course, I'm anticipating an extra week or so, but you never know what might happen. I am proud to admit that I did not have one party treat at school today. I passed up cookies, cake, cupcakes, potato chips, and candy. Now if I can just make it through the weekend (and Thanksgiving and Christmas) we should be in good shape.... literally!

Last night I got a burst of energy before bed and started dismantling the guest room/nursery. Here's a not-so-great phone pic of what I ended up doing, which was apparently just make a mess.

My mom will be the first to attest to the fact that I will never be allowed to yell at Baby A for having a messy room. I think they finally gave up on me after ten or twelve years.

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an English muffin; baked hash browns; OJ
Lunch - vegetable spring roll; broccoli, carrots, and celery with brown rice
Snack - fruit snacks; handful of almonds
Dinner - veggie soy patty on half a roll with light spicy mayo; half a baked potato
Dessert - four Starbursts (OK, so I caved to the candy again)

No comments: