Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Night Naps

Today I came home from school, took the dogs out, and promptly fell asleep on the couch. I slept through text messages, phone calls, and the ringing of the door bell. I seriously hope what they say is true about mothers being able to hear their babies because I can sleep through everything! Maybe he'll just inherit his mom's sleeping habits and I won't have to worry about it.

Breakfast - baked hash browns
Snack - one Hershey's kiss
Lunch - vegetable spring roll; mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, celery, and snap peas) in a spicy sauce with brown rice; two chocolate chip cookies (homemade by me!)
Snack - cheddar cheese and five Triscuits
Dinner - garden salad (lettuce, tomato, red onions) with honey mustard dressing; Star Tavern pizza (seriously, if you're ever in NJ and you like thin crust pizza, this is the place to go)

No comments: