Friday, October 1, 2010

The Registry

Whoa Nelly, did I underestimate the stuff one little person needs! Katie, Kristi, Abby, and I spent over two hours going through aisle after aisle of gear at Babies R Us tonight. And we still didn't get through everything! To any new moms-to-be, my best advice is to take experienced women with you. They were AMAZING! I've been reading up on baby gear for months, but nothing beats the knowledge of women that have been through it recently. I can't thank them enough!! :)  The best part of the night was spent just talking and catching up at dinner afterward. As Kylie knows, sometimes you just need a girls' night out.

Who knew they let a little white boy named Elton join this fun club?

Breakfast - whole wheat everything bagel with light veggie cream cheese
Lunch - veggie spring roll; broccoli, carrots, and celery in a spicy sauce with brown rice; Vitamin Water; Hershey's miniature dark chocolate
Snack - reduced fat Cheeze-Its; Rice Krispie treat
Dinner - two slices of bread; three strips of crispy zucchini fritte; two pieces of bruschetta; Caesar salad; gnocchi in tomato vodka sauce; one lemon cookie (I was starving, and even though I had smaller portions of salad and pasta, I ate WAY too much tonight!)

No comments: