Friday, July 9, 2010

Accomplished

Today was such a productive day! I repaired our vacuum (cleaned it out and replaced the belt), wrote a curriculum document for my school district, baked a crumb cake, and did 4 loads of laundry. Rock on! My productivity did come to an end when I came across a marathon of The City on MTV.  That Olivia is so mean!

Look out for that one on the left...

Breakfast - Kellogg's Cinnamon Corn Flakes; slice of bread with natural peanut butter; OJ
Snack - a few Pop chips
Lunch - organic tortilla chips with veggie chili and low fat cheese; natural apple sauce
Snack - homemade crumb cake (I'm a baking superstar); glass of milk
Dinner - organic/natural mac and cheese (last night's leftovers)
Dessert - fruit and veggie smoothie (broccoli, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, Greek strawberry yogurt, almonds, Trop 50 blueberry/pom juice)

I've decided that so long as veggies still make me a little queasy I should make my smoothies to make sure I'm getting them into my diet. Other ideas are soups and V8 Splash... we'll see.

No comments: