Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Belly

So many girls on the pregnancy message boards I visit have been saying how they can't wait for their baby bellies to show. Some of them who are in their second or third pregnancies already have a little baby bump. Nothing for me yet... which according to everything I've read is the way it's supposed to be. Even though I have a pretty short torso, I don't expect to show until 16-18 weeks. And even then, most strangers shouldn't be able to tell until 20-22 weeks. Here's our progress so far. I took the last picture this morning, and realized that morning light is much better for picture taking. I won't be quitting my day job any time soon to become a professional photographer. ;)


Breakfast - Greek strawberry yogurt; slice of whole grain bread with natural peanut butter
Snack - pita chips and hummus; Chex mix
Lunch - half a veggie wrap; half a baked potato
Snack - Kashi granola bar; nectarine; Vitamin Water
Dinner - cheese ravioli; garlic bread; garden salad (dinner with Kristi and Avery!)
Dessert - one teaspoonful of chocolate peanut butter ice cream

No comments: