Thursday, July 8, 2010

Toy Story 3 - Baby's 2nd movie!

I hope Baby A is a movie buff like his/her mom. I just love movies - either watching them at home or at the theater. After a hot day spent by the pool (heaven!) a cool theater felt pretty good too. The movie was so cute... and of course, it made me cry! Even JA confessed that he was a bit choked up at parts. :)


I went to bed as soon as we got home, so this is what I ate on Wednesday:

Breakfast - veggie and fruit smoothie (broccoli, carrots, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, flax seed, walnuts, yogurt, grape juice, and POM juice)
Snack - half a sandwich thin with almond butter
Lunch - Amy's veggie burrito; peach; asian pear
Snack - pretzel bites and fruit snacks (the healthiest thing I could find at the movies!); Vitamin Water
Dinner - veggie burger (no bun); corn on the cob

No comments: