Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend with Friends

After work on Saturday, JA and I drove down the shore to Chris and Kristi's house. We got to share our news with John and Abby and Matt and Lara, which was very fun. Abby is a NICU nurse, so she is all about the babies. :)  I promised myself that I would stay up until at least 11 on Saturday night. I made it until 1! But I paid the price when Maggie wanted to wake up at 4 to hang out...not cool Maggie... not cool at all.

Today has, therefore, been a napping kind of day. We came to the in-laws house on the way back up. I slept in the car for about an hour and then again when I got here for about two hours. And I plan to go to bed right after my favorite summer show... True Blood!! A great way to spend a Sunday night...


Saturday
Breakfast - one egg on whole grain toast; OJ
Snack - pop chips; Vitamin Water
Lunch - veggie chili and organic tortilla chips; apple; slice of cheese pizza
Snack - Greek peach yogurt; pita chip and hummus
Dinner - veggie burger
Snack - cheese and crackers; watermelon

Sunday
Breakfast - bagel with veggie cream cheese
Lunch - tomato and cheese on whole grain bread; three Twizzlers
Snack - bowl of cereal
Dinner - spaghetti with roasted zucchini and tomatoes; spaghetti squash
Dessert - two chocolate chip cookies

No comments: