Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dinner with Friends and a Shore Weekend

Camp Chaos is OVER! :) Yesterday afternoon I came home, took a nap, went for a walk with my friend Amanda, and JA and I had dinner with our friends Kevin and Brian. They brought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers and graciously paid for dinner. I can't wait for Baby A to meet her favorite gay uncles. :)

Today I ran some errands at WalMart. I bought a few storage containers to help me start cleaning out some closets. When I got home I moved JA's clothes out of the nursery and into another closet. I also packed away the clothes that were in the dresser in the nursery which I plan to list on Freecycle. It's time to de-clutter Casa de Allen!

Now we are down the shore to celebrate with John's family who is visiting from Minnesota. Tonight - dinner. Tomorrow - BEACH!



Friday
Breakfast - egg white and low fat cheese on an everything bagel
Snack - handful of almonds
Lunch - two slices of pizza; Greek peach yogurt; organic strawberries and blueberries
Snack - organic celery and peanut butter
Dinner - dinner roll; Caesar salad; linguine with assorted vegetables

Saturday
Breakfast - egg and cheese on a croissant; fruit smoothie (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, banana, and OJ)
Lunch - two slices cheese pizza; two Twizzlers
Snack - peach; Sun Chips; Vitamin Water
Dinner - two pieces of bread; Caesar salad; garden salad; two bites of birthday cake

No comments: